Freshman Application Checklist
- Application formSubmit your Golden Gopher Application. We additionally accept the Application that is common and Coalition for Access, Affordability and triumph.
- We would not have a choice which is why application platform you employ, but please submit only 1 application. Publishing several will postpone your admission choice.
- Application feePay the $55 application charge inside your application platform or submit a cost waiver demand.
- Academic RecordSelf-report your twelfth grade grades as well as your ACT or scores that are SATsee faqs for more information). Your submission technique differs in line with the application platform you select:
- Golden Gopher Application: finish the Academic Record area inside the application.
- Common Application: complete the Courses and Grades area and enter your test ratings in your profile part.
- Coalition Application: after publishing your type, head to z.umn.edu/AcademicRecord and create a free account utilizing the exact same email as your application.
Once you apply, you may:
- Immediately be viewed for admission towards the University Honors Program as well as Academic Scholarships.
- Enjoy details about completing the Free Application for Federal scholar help (FAFSA).
|Freshman Application Checklist|
|Self-Reported Academic Record|
|$55 Application Fee|
|Essay||not essential for Admission|
|Letters of Recommendation||not necessary for Admission|
|Transcript||Not Required for Admission|
Early Action Deadline:
Extra Application Checklists
Freshman Application Due Dates
Early Action Deadline:
Check Always My Application Status
You can make use of Application Tracker to ascertain which application materials have now been gotten, and whether a determination happens to be made on the application.
Admissions Choices Process
During the University of Minnesota, we think that picking pupils from a group that is highly talented of calls for a person evaluation of all of the application materials submitted for every pupil; every application is read with its entirety.
Other Application Information
What sort of pupil will you be?
- You will be a freshman applicant in the event that you will graduate from senior school in 2020. (even though you will finish university credits whilst in senior school.)
- You will be additionally a freshman for those who have finished from twelfth grade, but have NOT enrolled at a university, college, or just about any other college after highschool.
- You can apply using Golden Gopher Application, Common Application or the Coalition for Access, Affordability and Success if you are applying as a freshman applicant.
- You will be a transfer applicant customwritings if you should be a school that is high who may have registered or enrolled at a university, college, or some other college after graduating from twelfth grade.
- If you should be transferring from one level system to a different from the Twin Cities campus, or you are transferring through the University of Minnesota system campuses of Crookston, Duluth, or Morris, you need to complete a big change of university form.
- You might be a graduate pupil if you’ve got completed your Bachelor’s level and therefore are seeking to carry on the goal to your education of attaining a post-graduate level.
- Graduate candidates should contact the Graduate School Office of Admissions.
Present U of M Scholar
- You may be A university that is current of pupil when you yourself have verified or are signed up for classes.
- If you should be moving from a degree system to some other from the Twin Cities campus, or you are moving through the University of Minnesota system campuses of Crookston, Duluth, or Morris, you have to complete an alteration of university type.
Previous U of M Student
- You might be A university that is former of pupil if you should be going back to a diploma program during the U of M after a lack of one year or much much much longer.
- If you should be an old pupil trying to go back to a qualification system from an lack of 12 months or longer, you have to finish a credit card applicatoin for Readmission.
Note about Civic Engagement
The University of Minnesota welcomes speech that is free. Students obtaining admission to your University, that has been suspended for involvement in a protest, wouldn’t be necessary to report activities that are such. Within the application for admission, we do offer pupils with area to talk about more details about on their own and his or her thinking additionally the activities for which they usually have involved and feel are very important.
Come back to Website
Workplace of Admissions, a Division associated with the Office of Undergraduate Education • 240 Williamson Hall • 231 Pillsbury Drive SEARCH ENGINE • Minneapolis, MN 55455-0213 • P: 1-800-752-1000 • F: 612-626-1693
The University of Minnesota is just a proud person in the nationwide Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC), which valuesand is committed to exercising ethical behavior in university admissions.
© 2014 Regents regarding the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved. • The University of Minnesota can be an equal possibility educator and employer • Privacy StatementLast modified on Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 11:47